Patch a hundred apps over your whole domain.
Extra Pro features include remote mode, offline installers, silent mode, more apps, disable app update prompts, RMM integration, and more.
We designed Ninite Pro to make your life easier and fit in with your workflow. Whether you just want to make sure your PCs are secure and up-to-date, or if you're a repair tech, IT professional, or managed service provider, Ninite Pro can help you work faster and better.
On this page we listed many ways Ninite Pro can help you, but sometimes it's easiest just to try it out. See our plans to get a free trial version. Thanks!
Patrick Swieskowski and Sascha Kuzins
Manage all your PCs at once
Ninite finds computers on your network, so staying secure and up-to-date is as easy as clicking Update. You can also list your computers by name or network address.
Easier to stay safe
Pro has an Update mode that detects all supported programs on a computer and upgrades them with the latest versions and security patches. There's no need to pick a fixed set of apps or worry about forgetting one.
3 times faster
Installers finish 3 times faster because Pro saves and reuses app downloads.
The options menu makes it simple to install apps without shortcuts or produce software audit reports for your machines.
Ninite Pro can make offline installers that don't need any network access. They're great for housecalls or saving old versions of apps.
We have instructions for easy integration with many popular RMM tools.
Stop annoying notifications
Pro has an option to turn off the annoying and frequent update notifications from apps like Java and Reader. Ninite can handle their updates in the background.
Remote mode uses just one download for all your PCs. Even if they're firewalled Ninite gets the job done.
No setup needed
There's no client to install and Ninite discovers and updates apps even if they weren't installed with Ninite. Just run it and get started right away.
Totally silent mode
Ninite Pro can run completely hidden in the background without interrupting users. It's easy to script, schedule, or customize using the command-line options.
Ninite Pro can update and deploy more apps and popular plugins than our free home-use version. Check out the full list.
Simple software audits
Ninite Pro's audit mode shows you the apps on each machine and whether they are up-to-date. It's easy to use Ninite to fix any problems you discover.
Sign up now
Pricing is based on how many machines you use Ninite on each month. Choose the plan that is large enough for you, but don't worry. You can change plans or cancel at any time.
You can also get a free trial of Ninite Pro to test it before purchasing.
up to 1000
up to 500
up to 250
up to 100
Manage more than 1000 machines? Get in touch with us for a custom plan.
Subscriptions are billed every 30 days. If monthly billing is difficult, see our prepaid annual plans.
Questions? Just ask us. Our median response time is two hours, so we won't keep you waiting.
Answers to Questions
- Which apps does it support?
- Here's the full list.
- Do you have education or non-profit discounts?
- We offer everyone the best price for Ninite Pro (our plans can be found above) so there are no special discounts. We try to provide a great value for the amount of time Ninite will save you.
- Can I pay by the year?
- Yes. Click the "see our prepaid annual plans" link in the plans box above.
- Can I pay by wire transfer, purchase order, or check?
- Yes, although credit cards are strongly prefered and much easier. Write us a note to get a non-card purchase arranged.
- Do I need to install this on every PC?
- Nope. Ninite itself isn't actually installed. It's just a .exe that you run. You can run it on one machine in remote mode and manage everything from there. Or set it up to run as a scheduled task or a startup script on each machine. We've designed Ninite to be extremely flexible.
- Do my users need to have Administrator rights?
- No. Normal users actually never interact with Ninite Pro. You'll either manage things over the network with the remote mode, or update things behind the scenes by having Ninite Pro run as a scheduled task or startup script.
- Do you support custom applications?
- We don't have custom application support built in right now. It is something we're looking at for a new feature though. For now, we have designed Ninite Pro to work nicely in any installation scripts you might already have. Here's an example.
- Can I use one Ninite account at multiple locations and for multiple clients?
- Yes, you can use one account at multiple locations and with multiple clients. For licensing we just care about the total number of machines.
- Can all my technicians/staff use one Ninite account?
- Yes, one account is good for use by unlimited technicians. For licensing we just care about the total number of machines.
- How does the licensing work if I repair different computers all the time?
- The machine count resets every 30 days. We designed it this way so it would work for computer repair shops. Just pick the plan that matches your monthly volume.
- What if I need to replace a PC, do I need to get more licenses?
- The machine count resets every 30 days, so when you replace a PC you shouldn't need to get more licenses. This count is a little flexible too, so it's fine to go over by a few machines temporarily.
- How do you count machines?
- When Ninite contacts our servers to get the latest configuration information it sends along a one-way hash of some stable values on the machine. Things like the MAC address, hard drive serial number, etc. Those hashes are the machine IDs that we count, so it doesn't matter if computers change IPs or get completely reloaded from time to time.
- Can I change plans later?
- Yes, just let us know when the number of machines you're managing changes and we can get you set up on a new plan.
- My question isn't here.
- Ask us and we'll get back to you. Don't forget to leave your email address or we can't respond.